Friday, August 13, 2010

Unfortunately today started at an early 6:45 am, not by choice, once again. I wasn't planning on getting up until 8, but lucky me I woke up at 6:45 and couldn't fall back asleep. So I got up, ate breakfast sat around for awhile, then got ready. I ended up being at my job about 20 minutes early, I didn't know exactly how long it would take me to get there so I showed up early. I was practically falling asleep as the lady was doing my makeup! There were two racks full of outfits for me to shoot, hence the 8 hour job. It was a fun shoot, started going good then in the middle I thought it was an epic fail and then by the end I felt like it was going good again, so hopefully the pictures turn out just dandy. After the job I had a casting for a bridal shoot, so I made my way over there. I think it went pretty good, the lady seemed to like me, and she told me that she would call my agency next week, so I am not sure if that means I got the job or if that means they are still making a decision?! Anyway so after that I went back to the apartment then went out for supper with Joe, Andy and Joe's friend. Judy was out with some friends so she met us after. Right now I am DEAD. Like unbelievably tired, but unfortunately this probably still means I won't sleep that great. Maybe wake up really early again tomorrow? I feel like that would be just a joy! Thats about all I have to write for now, as I am 75% asleep, minus a few fun points I shall throw in:

1. Tomorrow I will be the proud owner of a brand new iPhone 4 :D

2. It was really really really hot today, I was outside for approximately 5 minutes and was sweating like I had just ran a marathon. This was at about 7:30pm may I mention, nighttime is supposed to be cooler, not as hot as during the day!

3. The hex ladies were hard at work again today!

4. My feet are just blister central after the shoot today. For real though, I have them on the back of my heels/Achilles, my toes, my instep or whatever its called. Its really not that much fun.

5. Thats all I have for now, I am to tired to think of anything witty or anything else that may have occurred to me today, so if I happen to come upon something that I forgot, I will add it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment