Saturday, August 14, 2010

Today I actually half slept in! I woke up at about 8 and then fell back asleep, but woke up every hour until 10 ish. I felt good after I woke up, I wasn't groggy and tired like I usually am. So I got up, really anxious to go purchase my iPhone! I talked with my mom for a bit on skype, then went and had lunch with Joe and Judy, then Judy took me to go get my phone at around 2pm. BEST TIME EVER! I love it! It's flippin sweet! We went to this electronics mall thing and I got a few cases for it and some screen protectors, so it won't get scratched or anything. I have already started downloading apps and all that fun stuff as well! I pretty much played with it all day, I feel like its not actually mine, that I'm just using someone else's or something! But I do thoroughly enjoy it! So after the phone and accessories purchase, then all of the downloading, me and Judy went to a couple of stores by Joe's work to look around. Then we went for supper at this local chinese restaurant, it was quite good. The place wasn't so nice and you would probably never go there by choice if you didn't live there, but the food was good! After supper we walked around the area for a bit and then now I'm home! That pretty much sums up my day, nothing to interesting, either than the fact that my iPhone = love, but thats about it. As usual, I have some interesting points:

1. Walked by the hex ladies today, they were really hard at work, one lady at 3 people at her station and the other 5! Now the one with 5 at hers, whoever they are hating is really in for a ride.. But I wonder if it actually works, I know that sounds weird of me to even think so, but I mean, how weird would it be if it did?!

2. I saw another asian hooker. These girls are seriously not what you expect a hooker to look like. I mean, she was probably mid to late 30s or early 40s, had to be. And she was literally standing on a corner (possibly her corner, but who knows..) and I watched her try to pick up this foreign guy. She got rejected, no surprise there. But it was actually quite entertaining to watch this.

3. Tomorrow is the Big Buddha and crystal cable car day! 268 stairs here we come...

4. After supper we went to this one mall and there was this store with all of these prank toys and such, so there was this one where it was a package of gum, and I expected it to just be a fool "ha ha, the gum is stuck you can't get it out", so I tried, pulled the one piece and BAM, a shock went through my body. Let me tell you that was NOT fun. It seriously went right from the one hand all the way through to the other. I did not enjoy that to much

5. There are sirens here 24/7. They are always going off. What the heck are people doing that there is always a flippin fire?

Well, that's all I have for today, tomorrow should be a little more interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment