Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Today was quite a busy day, I had 2 castings and a job, all back to back. I woke up at an early 7:30 am, not by choice, definitely not by choice, way to early for me. But I couldn't fall back to sleep so yay me I was awake for the day. I went to my first casting at 11, it was for swimsuits, then at 1 I had a magazine job, but the two places that those 2 appointments took place were on complete opposite sides of Hong Kong. I got to my job, and it was a step by step skin care ad thing for a magazine called New Monday, which personally I haven't heard of, but i'm thinking it could just be a more local type magazine! There they applied, removed and applied makeup about 3 times, doing different skin care stuff in between. By the end my face hurt and was burning and slightly red, fun right? After that I went to my last casting for the day, it was for a camera print ad. I think it went pretty well minus my face situation probably wasn't to appealing! I finished the casting and went home, took a shower immediately to detangle my slicked back hair from the shoot and then wash my face! Oooh I also played with an iPad today, that was pretty cool. Judy's brother in law has one and he was at Joe's cafe today when I was there, so I played with it a bit. It is pretty much just like a giant iPod touch, but still pretty cool! I think that is about all of anything I can think of that occurred to me today, I am exhausted and currently probably about half asleep, so if when I wake up tomorrow and I think of something, which will probably be around 7:30 as that seems to be a nice reoccurrence for me, I will come back to this and add on to it!

2 comments:

  1. You know the sign of getting up earlier and not sleeping as much is one of getting older!...(But probably has something more to do with the jet lag thing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one mom! Your really funny.....not! But i do agree with the jetlag part of that comment

    ReplyDelete