Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Today was another boring day, to bad so sad. My day consisted of:

1. Going to the agency to do a casting for a washing machine commercial to send to Bangkok. I didn't have the props (laundry basket, washing machine, fridge etc) so I had to pretend with air, slightly weird.

2. Purchasing a towel and a face cloth, blue in color to be exact.

3. Going to a re-cast type thing for a camera commercial and print ad.

4. Getting hit multiple times on the street by passing by humans. Not like hit as in punch or slap, hit as in we are walking opposite directions and their shoulder/arm hit mine and almost threw me across the sidewalk.

5. Playing monopoly on my phone.

6. Feeling ill from the thick air outside. I realized that here, the term "fresh air" refers to inside the building, not outside. At home, outside is fresh air, but here outside is thick, humid, bus exhaust, smoker air. Joy joy.

7. Making a salad which I put to much dressing on, so it made the lettuce soggy and the salad as a whole suck.

8. Buying the magazine that has the pages with my first job in it!

9. Seeing many weirdly dressed humans, many weird haircuts.

10. A new addition to the hex ladies.. there are 4 now, there used to only be 3!

11. Wondering how the heck girls here walk in heels 24/7. I walk in mine for a solid 10 and my feet hurt, they walk in theirs all day, and they walk everywhere. Maybe they just can't feel their feet anymore so thats why it doesn't phase them.

12. Feeling sorry for the men that have to wear full suits. I wear shorts and a tank top and sweat profusely, I can't imagine pants, a dress shirt AND a jacket. Geez

13. Refer to number 12, but change business man to police officer, dark pants, belt with weapons attached, thick shirt, hat. Not fun

14. There was another one but now I don't remember, so I'll leave it at that and if I remember soon I'll add it on

No comments:

Post a Comment