Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'm writing yesterdays blog today because I got home late last night and was to tired to do it then. Yesterday I got up, got ready and went to a casting that was at 2pm. At the casting I had to try on different outfits and take a few pictures in each outfit. It is for a catalogue job, this lady is started her own clothing line. So after I finished all of that, she told me that we would shoot next Friday, which caught me by surprise because you usually go to the casting, leave and then have to wait 1-2 weeks before you hear if you got the job or not, but she gave it to me right then and there! I was so excited! So I left the casting happy as a clam obviously and dropped my stuff off at the apartment then headed over to Joe's cafe. I hung out there for a bit, then went and bought my ticket for the FIVB World Grand Prix thats on August 22! That was also really exciting. Im right in the centre of the court, row 12!! Its one of the 3rd preliminary rounds, there are 3, but the other 2 are in different places, one in Taipei and the other in Tokyo. I will be watching China, Thailand, Germany and the US. After I bought my ticket I went and met up with Judy in Mong Kok to go shopping. HOLY that place was busy! Some of the streets are blocked off, so cars cannot go down them and they were filled! All you could see was heads, you couldn't see the ground! It was crazy! So we shopped a bit, then met up with Andy. After that we went to a shopping centre called Elements, where our movie was also playing. There we met up with Joe and Andy's brother Eddie and we went to a Japanese restaurant for supper. We ate and then headed over to the movie theatre to watch Inception! I was so excited because all I kept hearing was that it was sooooo good, and it was! The movie theatre was so nice, and the seats reclined a bit and were really really comfortable, not like anything you would see in GP, or even Edmonton I don't think. Oh also, at this theatre, the seats have some kind of sound technology where the seats vibrate with the sound and whats going on in the movie. So when there is a big crash or anything like that, the seats vibrate. It was so cool and made the movie experience way better! The screen was also really clear and the movie almost looked 3D sometimes. All in all it was a really really good movie, I recommend everyone to go see it!! So that was pretty much my day, and I pretty good one I'd say!

No comments:

Post a Comment