Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Alright, so the day started off with me having a very interrupted sleep aka I woke up 30000000 times before I really wanted to get up. So after I for real woke up, I made breakfast and the morning ritual stuff, then talked to my mom on Skype for a bit. After that, I made my way to the agency to pick up the voucher for my Nikon job tomorrow :D On my way back, it started to pour, I had my umbrella but I still got wet! I was going to go walking around and shop and such, but since it was raining pretty hard that changed my plans. I went back to the apartment and chilled for awhile, got my exercise on, got ready and then went over to Joe's work. Judy bought him an iMac for his birthday, I think it was for his birthday anyway, and it came in today, so I went to go check it out! It is soooo nice, so new and just delightful to look at. So I hung out there for a bit, then we ordered in supper and walked around for awhile and now Im home, gotta be up early tomorrow for the big day! A few interesting sightings:

1. Two people stationed at one of the Hex lady's areas, at this point in the hexing process, something was being burned. I wanted to stay and watch but didn't want the bad spirits to follow me or anything bad to be put upon me...

2. I don't think I have ever seen an ugly baby in my entire life, until I came here. MY GOD. No offence, but this child was just so unfortunate looking I can't even describe in words. It was also crying at the time, so the distortion in the face from the crying situation did not help at all. I was chillin on the mtr and was looking around and BAM, I saw her. I just couldn't stop staring, but then the mom saw me looking so I had to try to stop. It was almost like what the grinch looked like when he was a baby, in the movie, but like black and asian mixed or something. It was just weird, thats all i can say.

3. Another accented asian! They are just popping up everywhere these days! Today this one was really really heavily accented english, it was just wild.

4. Many white people, I saw many tourists today, more than I've seen since I've been here. (this point isn't that interesting, but I thought I'd throw it in just for kicks)

This one isn't a sighting, but an occurrence. So I'm just chillin in my apartment after coming home from the agency and the door bell to the apartment rings and no one ever comes here, so I was instantly like OH CRAP IM GONNA DIE. So I go over to the door, look through the peep hole thinger and it was a girl, through the whole she looked harmless, so I opened the door. Im going to assume about 2.5 seconds after I opened the door, my heart was pounding so hard she could hear it. I was freakin out. First of all, she had bags under her eyes, these kind of bags were the ones where you look at the person and they just slightly give you the shivers. Second of all she was russian and I have never seen here before. Ummmm please don't kill me. So she is asking for one of my roomates, who happened not to be home at the moment, she was out at a casting, so she asked if she could come in and wait for her. I didn't want to be rude, so I said yes, but I was like FLIP MY LIFE IS GOING TO END RIGHT NOW. I was seriously afraid. How would you feel if a random russian woman entered your place of living? Anyway, turns out she was another model from Shanghai (she did not appear to be model like at all) and had to come here to get her visa. She isn't able to pick it up until tomorrow, so her agent contacted Yulia and now this girl is staying here over night. But man did it make me nervous for a small amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment