Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Okay so I am super behind on the blogging situation here, but the internet browser has been down for a few days now, so I wasn't able to get on! Nothing to interesting has really happened though, so its not to big of a deal. It's still slow here and the topic of possibly moving to my next place at the end of this month has come up. If I don't get busier then I will probably be going to Shanghai for October 1. Hopefully they will have lots of stuff for me to do there! But since the idea that I may move early has come up, I seem to have had castings show up.. I had one today for an airline company, and I have one tomorrow for a property magazine or something. This doesn't exactly count as busy though. Both of my roommates have left, Dasha left on Sunday and Yulia left today. Yesterday (Monday), a new girl moved in, also from Russia, her name is Olga. She seems nice so far, but we haven't really talked to much, I haven't really seen her that much, but she has also only been here for a day. Today after Yulia left a girl from Brazil named Vanessa came and took her place. She is 18, I am not sure how old Olga is. She seems nice as well, but again, I haven't really talked to her that much either! I thought I was going to be a lone ranger in the apartment for awhile, but I guess not! It's good that we are all from different places though, because then no one can always be talking their language all the time and no one else understanding aka everyone is going to have to speak english now! whoopeeeeee! On Sunday I went with Joe and Judy to Andy's parents place for supper. Andy is Judy's sister's husband, so Judy's brother in law. They made a homemade chinese supper, it was quite delicious! The apartment was very small and Joe said that is pretty normal for what people live in here. Everyone was really nice, the parents couldn't speak english though, so it was just a lot of smiles and such. That's about it I think.. my days have basically been filled with the gym, walking around my area, nothing to exciting! I have a few points to throw out there though, ones that I can remember anyway..

1. The outfits the old woman wear to the gym never stop to amaze me. Matching tops and bottoms, extremely flared bottoms may I add.

2. A girl at the gym the other day was wearing leggings and a dress, with her hair down... Ummm hi, we are at the gym, street clothes probably not such a good idea I'm thinking?

3. Quite a few older woman have much confidence at the gym, aka, they wear spandex pants and a sports bra, no shirt. Lets just say they don't particularly have "fit" bodies, and no flat stomach, plus they are older, so that means saggy up top too.. if you know what I mean! Good for them for being confident, but I mean, I don't really enjoy seeing that, no offence..

4. Yesterday at the gym, a girl got onto the treadmill beside me, she was another elephant runner. I swear these people put their feet down so loudly because they are to lazy to run properly, good for you for getting to the gym when your lazy, but COME ON! She also had her hair down, wearing a regular everyday t-shirt, that was quite tight, and she continued to hold her boobs the whole time she ran. Odd right?

5. After Yulia left today, I cleaned the apartment, it felt so good to get it clean! I swept, then I cleaned off the table that had papers and garbage and empty bottles on it forever! I also cleaned the stand the tv is on, which was also filled with papers etc since I got here probably. This place is spotless now, yaaaaaayyy!

I believe that is everything that I can remember for now, I will try to keep updated now, but if nothing to interesting or blog worthy happens, then I'll probably just skip that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment