Monday, September 27, 2010

I have a busy week starting tomorrow, finally! Tomorrow I have 2 jobs, one is a Sony Ericsson presentation thing and then after that I have a print job for City of Dreams, which is a hotel in Macau, which is a few hour boat ride from here. On Wednesday I have a presentation for Coach, where I will basically just stand there and hold perfume, I think thats all anyway. Then today I found out that I booked a print job for HSBC bank! Wooohooooo! That job will be shot on Thursday! I'm so excited! So basically it should be a good week! 

Interesting thing I saw today...

An albino asian! If you can believe it. I was also shocked as you are probably right now. I was just walking along and BAM there he was. Definitely asian, I could tell by his features..mostly the eyes, you could just tell he was asian. But he had super pale skin, like an albino would obviously and his hair was white as flippin Santa Claus's beard! It was so weird!!

No comments:

Post a Comment