Saturday, September 11, 2010

Okay so I do have a few things to blog about today.. first, my day still didn't really consist of anything to exciting, just the gym and then went shopping the rest of the day! My aunty gave me the idea that I should buy a pandora charm in every place that I travel to, I thought this was a great idea, so I have started! Today I went and purchased my charm for Hong Kong, the charms are the same everywhere, because its a chain store, so they kind of have to be, but I bought a panda charm, which basically relates to me being in China, as pandas are a big deal here, I think anyway.. Next on the list of things to talk about.. I realized that here everyone is just PDA central! Seriously, people are making out on the escalator, in the middle of the mall, wherever there is basically a public area, people are doing something. Ummm I don't particularly like to step onto an elevator and the whole ride up, have two people just loving each other, noooo thank you! Save that for your house people, not the escalator! I spotted a Monochichi umbrella today, that was lovely, reminded me of Kallie as monochichi's usually do. Thats about it for today, tomorrow should be a tad more interesting hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment