Monday, September 13, 2010

Okay so as I said on Saturday, we were supposed to go to "Sai Wan" yesterday for the day and then for seafood for supper. Wrong was I, its called Sai Kung, not Sai Wan. Second, it rained all day, and by all day I mean all day, no breaks, so we didn't go. I have actually never seen so much rain, ever. It poured and poured and poured for a few hours, then it would let up and just lightly rain for a bit, but then it would start to pour again. You would walk around and the water is basically covering your feet in some places, probably fully flooded in others! The funny this is, even though it was pouring like you would never believe, there was still a million people outside! They all had umbrella's of course, but still! Hi people, its raining, its pouring, the old man is snoring and so should you all be! Maybe not snoring, but at home, in the comfort of your dry clothes and under a roof, protected by walls from the rain. Crazy weather and crazy people I tell you! Anyway so yesterday was filled with basically nothing, as it was raining all day, pretty not fun I'd say. I went with Joe and Judy to Andy's parents house for supper again, quite tasty! We watched some of 2012, wow that movie was lame! So fake too, the whole road just splitting apart and like falling in when they are driving away in the limo. After that I came home and slept. Today, not to interesting either, the weather was much better though. I went to the gym, the agency, and then on a wild hunt to find graham crackers..no luck. No where in this place has them I swear! I went to the international grocery stores around where I live and they didn't have them, I went to local places, they didn't have them. Joe told me about this one grocery store that is probably about 20 minutes by train away from my apartment that might have them, so I'll check that out sometime! Tomorrow is going to be busy though, I have a job at 11 until 5, it is for Cathay Pacific airline, should be a lovely time. It is at the same place as my Nikon ad was and my test shoot as well. While I am at the shoot, there is a casting at the same place for I don't remember what, so I have to do that and then at 6, after my job, I have to go to a casting for McDonalds! Not going to lie, but I kind of hope I get the McDonalds one, that would be kind of funny/cool. McDonalds is a big deal pretty much everywhere! So that should be a good day that will tire me out. Before I end this, one thing I forgot to mention about the gym I go to: they like to play disney channel music. By that I mean the High School Musical soundtrack, Justin Beiber, Hannah Montana (yes, Hannah, not the "older/more mature" Miley Cyrus). It's really not that good of music to be played at the gym in my opinion..sorry but I don't get motivated to workout with Justin, Hannah or the HSM cast...

No comments:

Post a Comment