Monday, September 20, 2010

So I'm behind on my blogging again I realize, but once again, nothing to interesting has happened! I got my contract from Shanghai, so I signed that and its sent back, now I am just waiting for the info to apply for my visa and my plane ticket!  Yesterday we were going to go to Sai Kung, but that didn't happen, we went to Stanley Market instead because it was the Sunday before the Mid Autumn festival, so we had to go to Andy's parents for supper, I guess they always do that. Anyway, so Stanley market was just this outdoor market thing, lots of tourists there and little trinket things. Me, Judy and Andy went, Joe had to hold down the fort at the store. After the market we went back to the store, picked up Joe and went to Andy's parents. On the way there, I noticed the sky was sort of hazy and red colored, everywhere. Judy told me that the sky turns red when a typhoon is coming, so you know one is coming when the sky turns red! I thought that was kind of cool. There is a typhoon warning right now, signal 1 was earlier today, and I checked my phone, signal 3 was in affect as well. The signal 1 was just a warning that one was approaching, may possibly hit Hong Kong. The Signal 3 was a strong wind signal and heavy thunderstorms. It rained quite a bit today, it started right as I had to leave for my casting, joy! It wasn't to bad when I first left, but right before I got to the place it was pouring and really windy. It is supposed to be like that everyday for the rest of this week apparently. The casting today was another one for property and I'm still waiting to hear back from castings from last week, so hopefully good news to come! That's about all I have for now, I'll write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment