Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today is going to be short and sweet, as I don't have a whole lot to talk about. First off, I did my second entry on modelresource, but I don't think its up yet, so give it a few days and check it out! The past few days have been quiet, not many castings, so basically have just been watching House and hanging out. Today I went shopping for the first time I've been here! Crazy hey? I've been here for 3 weeks and today is the first day for shopping, I must be sick right? I bought shorts, a tank top and a belt, woohooooo. Oh and to add to that... all from a store we have in Canada... forever 21.. haha. My bad! Oh well though, this one is large and probably has stuff the Canadian store doesn't, but who knows. Tomorrow I have a job, some kind of print job for property. Not really sure what that consists of, but I was just told for property, so maybe condo, apartment? Not really sure, but I'll let you know after I find out! Unfortunately this job requires me to get up at 5 am (sad face). Last, there is this cafe here, close to my apartment, where they make waffles, mmmmmmmm. I had one. My gosh, it was sooo good. I decided if I was going to have this treat I mine as well go all the way and get the best one. This included the waffle (obviously), vanilla ice cream, bananas, whipped cream and chocolate sauce. I'm basically drooling as writing this. Below is a picture of the delicious "meal" I ate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment