Saturday, January 8, 2011

I SLEPT IN TODAY! Oh, by sleeping in I mean 8am, yipeee... better than 630 though!! So after my huuuuge sleep in, I ate some breakfast, talked to my parents on Skype and then hit the gym to work on my fitness. After working out I got a text from my agent to go to a casting for Watson, which is kind of like Shoppers, but not really..just the same concept of selling makeup and shampoo and all that shenanigans! I finished that at about 4pm and then came back to the apartment to hang out for about an hour, and then I went to meet my moms cousin Myron, his wife Brandie, their oldest daughter Mekayla and also their nephew Brad and his friend, who are backpacking around Thailand for a few months. I met them on this touristy road called Khao San Road. We walked around for a bit and then ate supper and then walked around and shopped some more. The cost for my 30 minute taxi ride there, 20-30 minute taxi ride back, a dress, a wallet, 4 mini flags and another unnamed item (which I might give to my mom so can't be revealed on here as she reads it), all came to a whopping 30 dollars Canadian! What the heck right?! We stayed there until about 10:15 and then head home. Tomorrow I am going to their house for supper and to hangout as well! That basically sums up my day, nothing to interesting, but something to write about! One last thing to add in before I finish for today.. I was sitting in a taxi today, we are stopped in traffic and I look over, I see a building which says "Index Furniture" on it. There is a big billboard beside it advertising some of their furniture so I look at it, and everything looked exactly like Ikea! Even the layout of the page and the writing they used, and obviously the furniture too. Just thought it was kind of funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment