Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Okay, so turns out I didn't get the job I was waiting to hear about, lame! I found out around 8pm on Tuesday. This meant that I would be leaving on Thursday, talk about rushed! I was waiting to hear about a plane ticket and didn't, but found out this morning that I won't be leaving until Friday now, so tomorrow. I basically have everything packed and realized I overpacked just a tad.. haha. I went and finalized everything at the agency yesterday so I'm basically good to go whenever I hear about my ticket! Also, Hong Kong has actually been slightly cold the past couple of days, if you can believe it. I mean, the other day I could of been wearing pants, a t-shirt and maybe even a cardigan! I definitely could of been wearing pants and a t-shirt and walked around and not even broken a sweat! I hear its like that most of the time in Shanghai now, and that it actually gets pretty cold in Shanghai in the winter months, but no snow. I was so excited to hear that, because I can actually wear pants now and I'll be able to walk around and not sweat like crazy! Woohooo! So I am off to Shanghai tomorrow, I'll blog when I get there and am all settled!

No comments:

Post a Comment