Monday, October 4, 2010

Alright so I'm like a week behind on this blog thing, sorry about that to anyone who has been checking to see what I'm up to! Last week was busy, I had 4 jobs in 3 days! I have been waiting to hear about a commercial since last Sunday, still haven't heard yet. The clients haven't made a decision. I was supposed to be leaving on Thursday, but we didn't book my ticket and put the leaving on hold for this job. At first I was supposed to know by Tuesday, then it turned to Wednesday, then it turned to Friday and now it is the following Tuesday and I'm still waiting!! In other words, if I don't get this job, I have to book my plane ticket about 24 hours in advance, fun right? Not! My friend Jordan who I met in Toronto earlier this year when we both went there for test shoots came to stay with me this weekend. She is modelling in Shanghai right now and is staying an extra 30 days, so she needed to leave the country (coming to Hong Kong is technically leaving China, even though its part of China). So she came on Sunday and just left this morning. We had a lovely visit, good to see her again! And I'll be with her in Shanghai for a month too! Woohoooo! I will also know another model there, his name is Joe. He lives in Edmonton and is with Hi-Fi Models there, which I work through a bit as well. He will be going to Shanghai on the 6 or 7 I think and is with the same agency I'm with, so I will have 2 friends when I get there! Yaaaaaayyyy! haha. Tonight I am taking Joe and Judy out for dinner, a thank you for everything they have done for me, we are going for Thai food! Yuuummmm! Then Tomorrow I have 2 jobs, one is a makeup show where basically I just sit there and they do makeup on me, showing their product. Then after that I am doing a makeup shoot for Max Factor, I think it is going in a newspaper here. I am also going to pack most of my stuff up today just in case it happens that I need to leave Thursday, so I won't be scrambling tomorrow night to get it all done! Hopefully I find out today though, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment