Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Surprise, surprise!! I'm home!!!!! Home as in, Grande Prairie! Wooohoooo! I got home last night at about 11:30 pm. Nobody knew I was coming home except for my mom, so it was a surprise for everyone! I walked into the house and ran up the stairs to see my dad. For about a solid minute he just sat there staring at me, looking very shocked. After that he continued to hit his head and shake it, in confusion, figuring out if what he was seeing was real or a dream. It was quite hilarious! After that I had a solid 10 hour sleep, no jet leg for me yet!! Wooohoooo! Today I had to basically hide out in the house, because no one knew I was home, so I had to lay low. At 5 pm I went to the Ceinahs practice to surprise the girls and I got them all lucky fish hangy things, for good luck! After that me and my mom went to original joes. My mom had texted my friend Megan earlier to ask her to get my friends together and meet her at OJs tonight at 530 because she wanted to give them presents I had gotten them. So the ones that were in town came and SURPRISE!!! I was there! It was sooo good to see them again, I thoroughly enjoyed. And I got some good surprises and faces out of it too! haha. It was good times, I really enjoyed. Then after that, I went to Boston Pizza because it was my other friend Jenna's birthday, I showed up and she also basically had a heart attack! I had messaged her this morning to tell her Happy Birthday and sorry I couldn't make it to her birthday, but mwahaha I am evil and I knew I was going to be there! All in all it was a good day and I can't wait to actually go do things tomorrow, not have to sit in the house all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment