Monday, November 8, 2010

Alright, so Saturday and yesterday no castings, free days basically. On Saturday me and Caitlin had a super unsuccessful shopping adventure to an area where there are 4 malls right across from eachother. We were quite unhappy with what we discovered to say the least. Yesterday me and Caitilin went to Tianzifang aka Diagon Alley, where I purchased some christmas gifts and then to Huaihai Road to shop at H&M and Zara. Today we had 2 castings, then the rest of the day off, so me, Caitlin, Anya and Melody went to Qipu Lu, an place where there are "malls", super chinese ones, and everything there is really cheap. Qipu Lu is pronounced (Cheap-ulu). Its basically a building with endless "stores", more like stalls, filled with clothes. It's crazy in there. I didn't really buy anything to exciting, just some long tanktop dress things, a few long sleeve shirts and some tights. Tomorrow is going to be a long a full day though, we have to be ready at 8:40 am, so castings probably start around 9, and we are told there are lots, whoopee. Spending the day in the van isn't usually one of my favourite things to do, but I deal with it. Our shower is officially broken, good thing I took one before it broke. One of my roommates went to shower and somehow it broke, I didn't ask questions, just looked. The hose came out of the tap and the water now comes out of the side of the hose, not the shower head, greeeeat. Oh and last but definitely not least, I discovered someone has been going through my things, AWESOME. I went to take out my camera to upload some pictures onto my computer and facebook, when I opened the case, my camera was upside down. I usually put it screen facing down, lens facing up. But when I opened it BAM there was the screen staring at me, making the lens face down. WTF. Hi whoever went through my closet, how about don't? You could say I'm a little angry. Also, my camera is at the back of the closet, behind jeans and pants and hidden by clothes that are hanging above, so that means (unnamed person) would of had to actually look through my closet, move the clothes that were hanging and everything. Again, WTF. Not cool. I briefly looked through my stuff to make sure nothing was missing, but how the eff word am I going to remember what was and wasn't there? I'm sure by the time I leave I'll figure out things that are missing if they are. And if they are, HEADS WILL ROLL. I asked the girl that I share a room with if she had looked at my camera, she said no. I am going to throw out a crazy idea and say it was the maid, oh wait.. thats not such a crazy idea. Here are some things about the wonderful person of a cleaning lady we have:
1) She used to shower at our apartment, I don't know if she still does, but she used to and wasn't allowed to. I told the agency and they got mad at her, so that's why I'm thinking she doesn't anymore, but who knows, she does what she wants basically.
2) When she showered or showers, she uses our products, shampoo, conditioner, that stuff. Oh and sometimes razors. Sweet.
3) She didn't used to wash the floor, only sweep. Again, told the agency and they told her to wash the floors, so I saw her wash them once, but not sure if she still does it.
4) If you make your bed, she will remake it. Why? I don't know, things have to be done her way or no way I guess.
5) She rearranges our stuff on the desk and such. Again, I don't know why, but maybe she thinks rearranging the bottles of products we have, means she's cleaning?
Soo these all add to why I think it could of possibly been the maid going through my things. I mean, most of the time when she's here we aren't, so she can do whatever she feels. If I find out it was her, I will show my anger like never before. I don't think aka I know none of my roommates would of done it. First, I only share the room with one other girl, so why would the other 3 go in there at all? They wouldn't, so its not them, and I asked the girl I share the room with straight up if it was her and she said no. So the maid is the only option left. Currently many swear words are running through my mind, but clearly I won't post them on here. Thats all for today, have an early morning tomorrow. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment