Thursday, January 5, 2012

Travelling time has come around once again!

I arrived in Toronto last night from Grande Prairie, staying here until tomorrow. Just to basically unpack some things and re-pack again (yay...). I also discovered I would be in/at an airport 6 times from yesterday until Saturday, soooo much fun (nat). On my way from GP to TO my carry on bags weighed equivalent to my body weight I'm sure, so I decided I needed to change this situation.. meaning I went and bought a rolly bag, wooohooooo. No more sore shoulders and back, win! Anyway, so I'm in the midst of re-packing my things, trying to downsize as much as possible..
Tomorrow I leave TO at 12 in the afternoon and will arrive in Bangkok at 10 something pm on Saturday (joy). I go here to Tokyo which is a whopping 13 hour flight and then 2 hour wait in Tokyo, then off to BKK I go with a good ol' 7 hour flight. Basically the time of my life (KIDDING). I can honestly say I am not looking forward to this flight, but who would really?
I must get back to packing though, those suitcases won't finish themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment