Sunday, January 8, 2012

20 hours in plane rides, a 2 hour layover and I finally arrived in Bangkok! I was picked up at the airport by Brandie and Mekayla (cousins) and they had a greeter meet me, so I didn't have to wait in customs lines or anything, I got to go to a priority line and went straight through! We got back to their house and I stayed awake until around 2am, tried to go to sleep, which was very unsuccessful and finally got out of bed at 6:40am.. not my forte. Probably for the first time ever, I had a taxi driver that actually had the full seatbelt situation in his car, meaning the belt and the buckle part too, that never happens! While in this taxi I witnessed a guy driving next to us while also reading a paper...safe driving for sure. Sunday I had a full day of castings, left the house at 11:30 and got back sometime after 8 at night. My second casting, I played a cavewoman for a toothpaste commercial..weird right? So they did my hair in a really enjoyable, take forever to brush out, back comb situation. My entire head of hair was back combed..I was not super impressed obviously, as I would have to brush it out after, but what can you do! After this I continued on to 3 other castings, which brought me to 7:30 and finally home time. That day tired me out completely, thank god, so I ate and then went straight to bed. I had a solid 6 hour sleep, which brought me to a way to early 4am. I can't wait for the day where I'm used to the 14 hour time difference, it will be really great let me tell you. Today I have another 5 castings, JIM is really keeping me busy this time! 6am is about to roll around, which means everyone will be getting up soon, since school started again and they go at 7 or something ridiculously early like that. I'll blog again when something wildly exciting occurs, ciao for now!

1 comment:

  1. Haha Courtney you make me laugh! I guess I missed you this GP visit!

    ReplyDelete