Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So the past few days haven't been that busy for me. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday I had no castings so just relaxed and hung out at the house. Sunday we went for brunch at a place called Crepes & Co. which I'm sure I talked about in my blog from last year! It is a breakfast/lunch place that is packed 24/7 and is in a little hidden street in downtown Bangkok. They have quite a large menu, but both times going there we have ordered "The Brunch". It's a sheet that you fill out, choosing a hot drink, a cold drink, one breakfast treat (yogurt, muesli, corn flakes with banana, french toast or cheese toast), a fruit plate or fruit salad, a bakery basket (choose three from toast, english muffin, baguette and croissant), 2 eggs any style you want with sides of bacon, ham, tomatoes, mushrooms, salmon or cheese (only if you want), a pancake (many flavors to choose) and then ending with another hot drink! Talk about food for days right? All of this for under 15 dollars canadian may I mention! It was so good, but was so full after! Good that I had the day off...wouldn't want to be going to castings after a huge meal like that! Monday I basically did nothing, hung out, worked out, nothing exciting really. Tuesday I decided to go venture downtown and take pictures, not fully successful, but I did get some photos out of it! I went to the mall terminal 21 so I could get pictures of all of the "destinations"on each floor. I walked down Sukhumvit road and then went to another mall called Central World. By the time I got back I was so tired, it was extremely hot/humid that day, so definitely tired me out. Yesterday I got some really exciting news.. The job I booked for a Honda motorbike is shooting in Phuket!!! I've never been to any of the islands so I am obviously super excited to go. I think I am there for about 3 days, and I will make sure to take plenty of pictures!

A couple of things I have witnessed/noticed since the last time I blogged.. One day I was leaving the cousins house and I saw someone driving a car with a baby in their lap... I feel like this is a tad on the unsafe side and probably illegal? I was shocked when I saw this! I also noticed that there are different speed limits for different types of vehicles. So cars can go a certain speed limit, trucks another and motorbikes another, weird right?

Thats all for now, I feel interesting things are coming my way soon... so hopefully I will be blogging more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment